Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm going to be a CSI!

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have a buddy who has decided very recently not to get married but become a lesbian who will adopt children. I thought I would share this with the world and hopefully we can all take the time to congratulate her... if you know her that is. I am so happy for her!

Now that is all cleared up, I have spent all day watching CSI... yup all the episodes of CSI that I can find (that includes Miami, oh Horatio!). So now I am so inspired to be a super hot CSI just like Calleigh. I have no life. I REALLY need to study but that’s not going to happen tonight. This is why I hate University :( BOO... not enough time to watch CSI.

21 days until CHRISTMAS!! 12 days until I’m back home and hopefully I get to see you soon after that. I miss you. This time I WILL tell you how I feel. This is such a random blog entry but I can’t concentrate back to CSI!

1 comment:

Zoƫ Chlorophyll said...

I'm so glad you've accepted my life choice.
ur da bomb, bb!
<3