Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bundle Up.

Chloe sucks. She's making me go to Dairy Queen... at like 8:45 and it's fucking -9 degrees celcius. That's like death. I have no idea why I'm blogging about this, probably 'cause it was on my laptop waiting to be blogged about. ALSO I was so close to getting my like 4th (or was it 5th?) write-up today, it's kind of ridiculous why. The boys across the hall threw like two bananas on my suite floor and I flipped shit on them. I basically ran over there and like attacked Donovan, his fault. Anyways the girls in C1, the motherfucking cunts, called the RAD on us. I hope they die. Kyle and Garrett probably think that I'm a psycho bitch, but oh well! I wanna study sociology but the crazy lady is making me do like a ten mile hike to her car in order to get some ice-cream, someone call social services on her please! Strawberry Cheesecake Blizzard here I come!

No comments: